Manuel Antonio is Costa Rica’s most famous National Park and a great destination for families looking to experience the rainforest. It not only offers beach and ocean activities, but also a great variety of restaurants, nightlife, rainforest and beaches. White water rafting, canopy tours, ocean kayaking, mangrove and dolphin tours, night walks and hikes are just a few of the many outdoor activities offered in the area.
Located within eleven acres of rain forest, families are very likely to observe abundant wildlife such as white-faced capuchin monkeys, sloths and iguanas right from your room terrace. We offer family-friendly amenities including board games, boogie boards, delicious children’s menu options in both restaurants and tours and activities suitable for the whole family. And with two pristine beaches just a few steps from your room, the whole family can enjoy a private day at the beach. Rooms and suites on the lower part of our property provide easy access to Playitas pool and beach and are best suited for children.
MUST DO ON YOUR FAMILY VACATION
- Spend a day at the beach playing in the surf with your family.
- See wildlife up close at Manuel Antonio with one of our experienced local guides.
- Plant a tree in the nearby volunteer rainforest project to celebrate biodiversity and wildlife conservation.
- Take a break from the beach with an al-fresco lunch at Playitas Restaurant.
- Zoom through the forest on a canopy tour high above the treetops.
- Try horseback riding on the beach.
- Go whitewater rafting along the Savegre River.
- Learn to make tortillas with a local senora for breakfast.
- Make a wish, as the sun sets on a family sailing trip in the nearby Pacific Ocean.
- Take our rainforest night hike and watch the rainforest come alive in the evening.
Play our family vacation video below: