Five Star Luxury Eco Honeymoon in Costa Rica
Arenas del Mar is the ideal destination for couples to decompress after their wedding. Designed with nature in mind, our spacious suites with outdoor Jacuzzis are surrounded by rainforest and provide striking views of the Pacific Ocean. All the amenities set the stage for the perfect honeymoon or romantic getaway, including two full service restaurants, an intimate spa, access to a private, white sand beach and two salt-water swimming pools.
Costa Rica has become a preferred destination for the new generation of active honeymooners who want more than just cocktails by the pool and Arenas Del Mar is the perfect spot for today’s couples! Manuel Antonio, one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world, offers not only beach and ocean activities, but also a great combination of restaurants, nightlife, rainforest and beaches.
Customized honeymoon itineraries at Arenas del Mar include horseback riding on the beach, sea-kayaking, whitewater-rafting excursions to nearby tropical rivers and zip lining through the tops of the rainforest. Daytime activities end with a couples massage at Las Brisas spa or a romantic candlelight dinner on your private terrace or the beach. Our team of specialists takes care of all your transportation arrangements from San Jose as well as your activity planning in Manuel Antonio area. We are also happy to recommend lodging options while in the city or other destinations in Costa Rica.
HONEYMOON MUST-DO’S IN ARENAS DEL MAR
- Have lunch at Playitas Beach while enjoying the sound of the waves and the sea breezes.
- Walk hand-in-hand along Espadilla Beach as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.
- Unwind in your suite’s Jacuzzi while looking out into the rainforest and enjoying spectacular Pacific sunsets.
- Enjoy one of our famous Tico Sours at the Mirador Bar.
- Be lulled by the sounds of the sea with a massage on the beach.
- Experience the forest from its richest perspective on a canopy tour high above the treetops.
- Spot monkeys while you savor authentic Costa Rican dining at a private candlelit dinner in El Mirador Restaurant.
- Share an unforgettable experience on our Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls tour.
- Unwind on the secluded Playitas Beach as the lush surrounding rainforest puts you at ease.
- Plant a tree in the surrounding rainforest in order to celebrate your romance.