- Enjoy spectacular Pacific sunsets from your private deck or El Mirador Pool.
- Walk from our property’s Espadilla Beach to Manuel Antonio National Park where you can hike through the rainforest with a local guide who will point out sloths, monkeys and exotic birds.
- Unwind with a Tico Sour at our El Mirador Bar Happy Hour.
- Lunch under the palms at Playitas Beach with the sound of the waves, sea breezes and fresh, local food.
- Get a great shot-wildlife photo ops can be found all over our eleven-acre property or on the tours offered with our guides.
- Pamper yourself with a massage on the beach or at Las Brisas Spa.
- Zoom through the rainforest on a canopy tour high above the treetops.
- Learn about eco-tourism at Arenas Del Mar and take home some tricks to implement in your own life on our Sustainability Tour.
- Taste a local specialty during our Tortilla making with our staff where you’ll make and enjoy a traditional tortilla with a cup of local coffee made the old-fashioned way.
- Climb through the canopy on stunning suspension bridges in our Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls Tour—the most impressive canopy walk in Costa Rica.
Experience, Learn, Connect + Relax at Arenas Del Mar
We have found that an increasing number of travelers today seek an experience that goes beyond the standard tourist vacation. As a guest at Arenas Del Mar, we invite you to have a truly unique and authentic Costa Rican experience and Experience, Learn, Connect and Relax.
- Hiking in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Waking up to the sounds of howler monkeys in the morning
- Watching white faced monkeys swing through the trees while eating breakfast
- Walking through green trails that lead to Playa Espadilla
- Enjoying an elegant tropical drink at El Mirador Bar
- Ecology of the rainforest with a local guide
- How to dance at the bailes típicos
- About local Costa Rican culture
- About community and environmental projects in Manuel Antonio
- How to make tortillas
- Make tortillas on our Tortilla at Petatillo tour
- Walk with a local guide through the rain forest
- Dance with typical music at the bailes típicos
- Plant a tree
- Pick up local sustainability tips to take home in our Easy Being Green Tour
- By the pool in Playitas or El Mirador with a fresh, tropical drink
- In the Jacuzzi on your private deck overlooking the rainforest, the ocean or the sunset
- In your room´s luxurious bed
- With a massage in Las Brisas Spa
- Reading on your balcony with gentle ocean breezes