Here’s to Your Best Ever Beach Vacation in Manuel Antonio
Let’s talk about your family for a minute. Do you love a lot of action? Do you need a lot of beach time? Would your ultimate dream be a family vacation that’s totally planned — or (gasp!) completely spontaneous?
We’ve hosted many families at Arenas Del Mar Resort. We know what it takes to create family getaways that are easy for everyone.
If this is your first time in Costa Rica, we know you’ll have lots of questions.
Talk to our Family Vacation Specialists. We’ll give you our best recommendations along the way.
Arenas Del Mar Beach & Rainforest Resort for Families
- Best beach hotel in Manuel Antonio for families
- Spectacular direct beach access to Playitas Beach
- Lots of wildlife like monkeys & sloths right at the resort
- In-house tours & activities included. Movie Nights, Tortilla Making, Bracelet-Making Classes and more
- Surf boards & surf lessons available upon request
- Our 4 Naturalist Guides make hiking family-friendly
- Kid-friendly meals, healthy choices & 1/2 portions
- Wi-Fi connected, but choose when the devices come out
Manuel Antonio Adventures for All Ages
Best Advice for Families
We want your family to have the best ever beach vacation in Manuel Antonio. That’s why, we’ve put together a few pieces of our best advice.
- We welcome children of all ages. Ask us for a crib or extra bed. Whatever you need to make your stay comfortable.
- Most families arrange a full itinerary with us. This means we pick you up at the airport, take you directly to Arenas Del Mar, and help you get around once you’re here.
- Want instant Pool and Beach access? Consider our rooms & suites located on the lower part of the property next to Playitas Pool & Beach.
- Family of 5? We recommend booking our Connecting Rooms: an Ocean View Premium Suite that’s located next to an Ocean View Superior Room, for ample space & comfort.
- Consider staying at least 5 nights in Manuel Antonio. We find families who stay fewer nights often feel rushed. They wish they’d stayed longer so they could do more activities and get in enough beach time.
- Use our Tour Planning Service. Especially if you prefer to have a loose itinerary or don’t enjoy planning. We’ll make it happen.
- Older Children & Teens? We find teenagers like a fun challenge like surfing, waterfall rappelling, or hiking to the Nauyaca Waterfalls — a majestic 120ft waterfall!
Families Love Us
Why Choose Arenas Del Mar Resort?
Direct Beach Access
Monkey & Sloth Sightings, Right at the Resort
4 Naturalist Guides
We'll Get You to Manuel Antonio & Plan Every Detail
Make It a Tradition
“Sitting on the beach relaxing and watching the kids explore the natural world climbing over rocks, finding crabs and spotting monkeys is unbelievable. This is a place that marries the relaxation and comforts of a high end resort with the natural curiosity children have about the natural world for them to explore. This makes for an unforgettable family vacation for all.”
– Connie, Florida