Mirador Oceanview Restaurant, Manuel Antonio
Exotic dishes and stunning views of Manuel Antonio National Park — that’s what you’ll find at Mirador Oceanview Restaurant.
Start your day with Costa Rican coffee, organic fruit, and warm pastries. Then end your evening with a live music night, special Guest Chef menu, and regionally-inspired gourmet dishes paired with organic South American wines.
We invite you to dine in elegance and see why our cliffside perch was featured in 1,000 Places to See Before You Die.
Mirador Oceanview Restaurant & Bar
- Includes complimentary à-la-carte breakfast
- Open-air, covered dining room with breathtaking views of Manuel Antonio
- Open-air bar overlooking Mirador Infinity Pool
- Diverse options for gluten free, vegan, & vegetarian diners
- Kid-friendly menu with familiar staples, healthy choices & new favorites
- Outside diners welcome for breakfast & dinner
- Full-board stays & room service available
Elegant Dining With Views of
Manuel Antonio National Park
Why You’ll Love
Mirador Oceanview Restaurant
Live Music Nights
Immersive Culinary Demonstrations
Special Guest Chef Collaborations
Gluten-Free Menu, Expertly Crafted
Great Food & Amazing Setting!
“We ended up eating all our meals at the hotel, because the food was that good. I mean seriously good – and I’m from NYC so I’ve had my share! I especially like the hand cut fettuccine and the rum punches!”
– Zandra, Brooklyn