Destination Weddings at Arenas Del Mar Resort
Let’s talk about your wedding. Your dream wedding.
You love the idea of a destination wedding in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. A beachfront wedding venue. Casual, luxury touches. You picture a gorgeous beach ceremony with your closest family and friends — but how in the world would this work?!
Planner or no planner? What happens if it rains? What’s even possible?
We’ve hosted many weddings at Arenas Del Mar. We can tell you that yes, it will absolutely take effort and planning. But we can reassure you —
Your wedding in Costa Rica will be magical.
All those questions you have? Just ask us. We’ll give you our best Manuel Antonio recommendations for your big event.
What to Expect from a Wedding at Arenas Del Mar
- In-House Event Planner to manage every little detail
- Stunning beachfront and ocean view setting
- Intimate weddings are our specialty: Up to 30 guests
- Choice of dining styles: 3-course à-la-carte menu or buffet-style spread
- Customized drinks & cocktail menu or open bar
- Creative wedding cake service
- Rehearsal dinner
- Flexible wedding venue set-ups & spaces
- Optional accommodations
- Local recommendations by request (flowers, lighting, décor, officiant services, music, etc.)
Best Advice for Couples & Wedding Planners
We know wedding planning can be stressful. Don’t get tangled up in details as you prepare to tie the knot. We’ve put together a few pieces of our best advice for you.
- Plan to book your wedding 1 year to 6 months in advance. This ensures we can secure your desired wedding date
- We’re not the type of hotel that has multiple weddings on the same day. It’s important to us that our team fully attends to your needs. That’s why yours will be the only event of the day
- Your guests have the flexibility to choose their accommodations. There is no minimum guest requirement. You can use our resort as your wedding venue. We can also provide recommendations for nearby accommodations for your guests
- The number of events you plan is up to you. We find that many couples like to plan a welcome party or rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception
- We recommend that your guests fly into Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO). There are many direct flights into (SJO) from the US & Canada. Your family and friends can arrive here easily within a day
Why Choose Arenas Del Mar
for Your Costa Rica Beach Wedding
Private Beachfront Setting
Outstanding Food & Accommodations
Stunning Vistas for Wedding Photos
The Ultimate Honeymoon Location. Eco-Friendly & Luxurious
An Epic Wedding
“The location, the hotel, and the beaches are all beautiful and amazing. Then you add the outstanding service of the Arenas team. The entire team always went out of their way to make sure our wedding day and the celebration were perfect. Our family and friends described it as an epic wedding that set the new standard for our family.”
– CJ, Washington DC